Click the button above to register for the online workshop.
If you would like to end your marriage or domestic partnership, you must open a case in the Superior Court in the county where your spouse lives. This workshop will explain the court process, and assist you with completing your declarations of disclosure, including: assets, debts, income, and expenses.
Please bring the following with you to the workshop:
- Date of marriage and date of separation
- Children’s names, dates of birth, place of birth, and addresses for past five years
- A list of all assets and debts acquired during the marriage/domestic partnership
- A list of all assets and debts acquired before marriage or after the date of separation
- Copies of your paycheck stubs for last two months if you are currently employed
- Please attend your workshop in a quiet environment so you can actively participate and not disturb other participants.
- The workshop will be facilitated via video conference. Video conference allows us to connect with other courts to assist more people. The joining participants will be able to see you and vice-versa. We will not record today’s workshop or share your information with anyone.
- A passcode for the workshop and login information will be emailed to you after registration.