Click the button above to register for the online workshop.
The Guardianship Workshop will:
- Provide you with an overview of the guardianship process
- Assist you with completing your forms online
Please bring the following with you to the workshop:
- Child/children’s: name, date of birth, places of birth, addresses for the past five years
- Parent’s names and addresses
- Grandparent’s names and addresses
- Two declarations (written statements) that explain why you need to have an immediate order now and permanent orders later in the process
- Please attend your workshop in a quiet environment so you can actively participate and not disturb other participants.
- The workshop will be facilitated via video conference. Video conference allows us to connect with other courts to assist more people. The joining participants will be able to see you and vice-versa. We will not record today’s workshop or share your information with anyone.
- A passcode for the workshop and login information will be emailed to you after registration.