Click the button above to register for the in-person workshop in Chico, or call (530) 532-7024.
Remote workshops will be facilitated at your local Self-Help Center. You do not need to pre-register online to participate in the remote workshop. Please check with your local Self-Help Center for more information.
This workshop is for people who:
- Have an existing child support case they would like to modify
- Have filed a Petition for Legal Separation or Divorce (Dissolution)
- Have a petition for custody and support and need to establish a child support order
Please bring the following to the workshop:
- Your case number
- A copy of your existing Child Support Order
- Your Request for Order Packet
- Children are not allowed in workshops. Please make arrangements for childcare.
- The workshop will be facilitated via video conference from some locations. Video conference allows us to connect with other courts to assist more people. The joining courts will be able to see you and vice-versa. We will not record today’s workshop or share your information with anyone