Request for Order

A Request for Order is designed for litigants who would like to modify an existing order, or request a new order. The Request for Order can be filed in an existing family law case including: Divorce, Parentage, and Domestic Violence (non-criminal order).  It will allow you to request orders for child custody and visitation, and child support.

If you have questions to determine if this is the correct process to start, we are here  M-F 8:30-4:00 at (530) 532-7015 to answer your questions.

In partnership with the California Judicial Council and Law Help Interactive, we are pleased to provide you with the links below to begin preparing your own legal documents online.  We strongly recommend that you create an account, and write down your password before you  begin completing the paperwork. Please save your work throughout the process and at the completion of the interview.

  • Request for Order

    This program will assist you in filling out the necessary forms for a Request for Order.  Have questions?  We are here to help M-F from 8:30-4:00 at (530) 532-7015.

    **The program is available for the following partner courts: Butte, Del Norte, Glenn, Humboldt, Imperial, Inyo, Lake, Lassen,   Madera, Mariposa, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Nevada, San Luis Obispo, Santa Clara, Santa Barbara, Shasta, Sierra, Tehama, Trinity, and Tulare Counties.